Those who are suffering with ugly skin imperfections such as skin moles, warts, and skin tags, for them apple cider vinegar may work as a natural cure or miracle remedy. In natural cures and home remedies magazines and books we often read a lot about natural properties and herbal values of apple cider vinegar for different treatments, but what makes this household ingredient such an invaluable remedy and how does it work for skin tag removal? Let’s find out.
Basic information about Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be purchased from local food shops and departmental stores like Wal-Mart. It is generally used as an ingredient for different types of marinades, salad dressings, food preservatives and also used in several other food related instances in general day-to-day cooking and recipes. Just like it is a popular household ingredient for its taste and flavor in various recipes, it is also known for its several health benefits.
Using it for skin tag removal at home
Skin tags are generally those skin imperfections that grow on upper skin surface because of numerous reasons. They can be big or small which depends on their particular type and they are generally skin flesh colored. Given the fact that majority of skin tag types are benign therefore they do not pose risk of melanoma skin cancer and that is the reason why they can be removed at home by using remedies like Apple cider vinegar.
Using Apple cider for skin tags removal is a world-wide used home remedy and recently it has become hugely popular because thousands of people have claimed success with this method. It is clinically tested that the acidic property of vinegar functions to destroy and eradicate the skin tissues that creates the tag or skin blemishes without further damaging the surrounding upper skin surface. This process of removing skin tags is naturally safe and pain free.
There is misconception in people that only organic vinegar should be utilized for removing skin tags, however it is just myth because apple cider vinegar is the cheapest variety available that works effectively for any type of skin tags removal and thousands of people have used it successfully in past and recent times.
Step by step procedure of using this remedy
- First of all clean the surround skin surface of skin tag by using warm water and liquid soap.
- Now thoroughly dry the skin surface with dry cloth or towel.
- Next step is to gently scratch the skin tag by using a toothpick or scalpel and make sure to scrub or scratch very carefully to avoid bleeding.
- Now take small amount of cotton and dip it in apple cider vinegar and then place the cotton on the skin tag and gently spread vinegar all over the skin tag and then cover it with a bandage.
- Leave as it is for at least 16-18 hours and then in the morning you can remove the bandage and rinse the skin surface thoroughly.
- Repeat this aforementioned procedure for at least a week and you will start noticing positive results and eventually the skin tag will fall off on its own.
What to expect in terms of results
Soon after when the bandage is removed, you will notice discoloration of the skin tag and after few days the skin tag will drop off without any sort of pain. On the other side we should understand that due to acidic nature of vinegar, there are chances when some of us may feel slight discomfort like itching or burning sensation when applying it for the first time. Even though itching and inflammation is completely natural, but if it happens for prolonged period of time then it should be immediately checked by a dermatologist.
Positive testimonials from those individuals who have successfully removed the skin tags by using this remedy also claim, that it is one of the most effective and fast working treatment that leaves no scars at all.